Low-voltage switchboards are intended for reception and distribution of electric power, also they protect from changes of voltage, overloads and short-circuits of the power supply as a whole. Low-voltage switchboard is a single constructive basis, including a low-voltage devices, control and protective equipment, control devices, metering and measurement.
At the moment, at the production capacities of our company a full range of low-voltage switchboards according to TU U 27.1 - 13625948 - 001: 2012, are manufactured which are intended for electrical transmission and distribution, machines and mechanisms of new construction control, and renovation of existing systems. Low-voltage switchboards 0.4 kV are stocked with equipment by Moeller (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), ABB (Sweden, Switzerland), IEK (Russia) and other leading manufacturers.
The company constantly works on improving the quality and to increase the product range. On request, individual low-voltage switchboards can be made on electrical circuits and designs of the customer.
The main items of low-voltage switchboards:
- AVR (Automatic load transfer);
- VRU (input distribution device);
- Crane panels;
- KRM (Reactive-power compensator);
- SCHO (unilateral maintenance switchgear) panels;
- PR (Distribution points);
- SPM (Power distribution cabinet);
- SCHA (Lighting panels);
- CHMU (Local control panel);
- SCHRn and HURV (Metering switchboards with knife-switch);
- SCHRS (Power Distribution Switchboards);
- SHCHUR and SCHURV (Metering switchboards with knife-switch);
- SCHES (combined storeyed distribution switchboard);
- YA5000 (MCC drawer);
- YAR, YARP (Boxes with knife-switch);
- YATP (Box with step-down transformer);
- YAUR and YAURP (Metering boxes with knife-switch).